- Metro Area
- North Central
- Pikes Peak
- West Central
Type of Provider: Consultant
13685 S. Baird Rd.
Conifer, CO 80433
BC&C offers training to certify evaluators as well as consulting and coaching services to improve evaluation systems. We specialize in the neuroscience of learning and feedback - working with clients to improve social & emotional intelligence, conversational intelligence, and systems/practices that have a measurable return on the investments of both time and money. Our goal is to ensure that schools are exceptional models of continuous learning from top to bottom and from bottom to top.
BC&C provides customized training to enhance the skills and certify evaluators in the following classifications:
- • Licensed Administrators & Principals
- • Charter & Innovation School Leaders (including Boards where applicable)
- • Non-licensed Evaluator Designees – i.e. Specialized Service Providers
Customized training is determined through ‘Pre-Seminar Needs Assessment’ with outcomes in accordance with the Colorado Model for Educator Effectiveness.
Other Services Offered:
- • Organizational Transformation – Proprietary SEER Appraisal System (Sincere – Encouraging – Effective – Relationship centered)
- • Leadership Coaching
- • Parent/Community Education on Continuous Learning and Personal & Cultural Transformation
- • Principal Evaluations
Jami Boarman has 30 years experience in school leadership, holding both Principal and Administrator Licenses. She also holds certifications as a Professional & Transformational Coach, including Social and Emotional Intelligence, Conversational Intelligence, Cognitive Coaching, and Transformational Learning. Jami is considered an innovative entrepreneur of transformational educational systems.