Thank you for participating in the fall town hall and technical assistance webinars! A schedule for 2014 is currently being developed and will be posted on this website when available. If you have any questions, please contact Tricia Majors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 866-6678. If you'd like to request a training, please click here!
The Town Hall webinar series is archived to view at a later date and is available to all 178 districts along with the Higher Ed. community.
- Listen to November's Techincal Assistance Webinar - Deeper dive on the mid-year review process with a focus on questioning strategies for reflection and how to synthesize evidence gathered
- Listen to November's Town Hall Webinar - Preparing for Mid Year Review: professional practice and measures of student learning principal/teacher conversations
- Download the Conferencing Tips for Evaluators handout that was discussed at the November Town Hall Webinar
- Listen to October's Town Hall Webinar - Beginning the Student Learning Objective Process
- Listen to September's Town Hall Webinar - Getting Started in the Evaluation Process (self assessment, goal setting, determining measures of student learning, etc.)