Early childhood professionals—from child care workers and preschool teachers to nurses and counselors—are the fuel that makes a comprehensive system for young children work. After families, early childhood professionals spend the most time with our youngest citizens helping them get ready for school and ready for life.
Learn how to get plugged in to Colorado's early childhood professional development system, find links to helpful websites nationwide and learn how we are working on behalf of all Colorado's children birth to eight.
Scholarships and Incentives
- Scholarships & Incentives Fact Sheet 2014
- Early Childhood Scholarships for Colorado Community College Foundations
- Early Childhood/IDEA Scholarship, Recruitment, & Retention Opportunity Fall 2014 (Round 2 of Year 1 funds)
- Established Need Criteria Table for the EC/IDEA Scholarship, Recruitment & Rention Opportunity Fall 2014
- Opportunity to Manage the Distribution of T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships
- Colorado's Competencies for Early Childhood Educators and Administrators
- Early Childhood Social/Emotional Professional Development Resources
- Trainer and Training Approval