Resources for Infant Toddler Professionals
Click on any of the links below for more information.
Primary Caregiving/Continuity of Care Resources:
- Zero to Three
- “Introduction to Continuity” by Ron Lally
- “Promote Continuity of Care” from the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP)
- “Continuity of Care: Charting Progress for Babies in Child Care Research-Based Rationale” from Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP)
Social Emotional Resources:
- Attachment: What Works?
- Tips and Tools on Promoting Social Emotional Development from Zero to Three
- Social Emotional Development by age range
- Responding to Toddlers Who Bite
- When a Child is Inconsolable