Click on any of the links below for more information.
- Responsive Caregiving: An Annotated Resource List
- “Supporting Growth and Development of Babies in Child Care: What Does the Research Say?” from Zero to three
- Infants and Toddlers in Child Care
- NAEYC Position Statements
Primary Caregiving/Continuity of Care Resources:
- Zero to Three
- “Introduction to Continuity” by Ron Lally
- Promotion of Continuity from the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP)
- “Continuity of Care: Charting Progress for Babies in Child Care Research-Based Rationale” from Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP)
Social Emotional Resources:
- Attachment: What Works?
- Tips and Tools on Promoting Social Emotional Development from Zero to Three
- Social Emotional Development by age range
- Responding to Toddlers Who Bite
- When a Child is Inconsolable