These are full day meetings from 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m., including a working lunch.
- Telluride, Tuesday, September 30th
- Glenwood Springs, Thursday, October 2nd
- Pueblo, Wednesday, October 15th
- Colorado Springs, Thursday, October 16th
- Frisco, Wednesday, October 22nd
- Loveland, Tuesday, October 28th
- Denver Metro North, Tuesday, November 4th
- Denver Metro South, Thursday, November 6th
This meeting is designed for the designated Child Find Coordinator(s) and Preschool Special Education Administrators of each Special Education Administrative Unit. Preschool and special education administrators in roles responsible for identifying and/or serving children with special needs birth to five are welcome to attend.
Part C Early Intervention Directors from each Community Centered Board are invited to attend along with their child find counterpart from 9 – 11 a.m., and state-level Early Intervention Colorado/Part C staff will also be present for that portion of the meeting, to work collaboratively on issues pertinent to both agencies.
Please communicate with your CCB partners to collaboratively identify the best location and date for you both to be able to attend the same meeting.
For more information, contact Heidi McCaslin
* For more professional development information, please visit our webpage Professional Development