- Title X McKinney-Vento Homeless Education and Title 1A Set-Asides (recorded webinar)
- District Homeless Education Plans (Word)
Title IA (Section 1111(a)), requires that a district receiving Title IA funds must include in its district plan a plan to provide services to homeless students to ensure compliance with the McKinney-Vento Act (Subtitle VIIB, Section 722).
- Title I - Title X Set-Asides (PPT)
Collaboration and compliance PowerPoint Presentation
- Determining Title I Set-Asides (PDF)
Four Methods for Determining New Mandatory Title I, Part A Set-Asides for Homeless Children
* * CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 27 and Friday, Nov. 28 for the Thanksgiving Day holiday. * *