- Serving Students Experiencing Homelessness under Title I, Part A
- (National Center for Homeless Education - Law into Practice Brief)
- District Homeless Education Plans (Word)
Title IA (Section 1111(a)), requires that a district receiving Title IA funds must include in its district plan a plan to provide services to homeless students to ensure compliance with the McKinney-Vento Act (Subtitle VIIB, Section 722).
- Title IA and McKinney-Vento Homeless Education (PPT)
Collaboration and compliance PowerPoint Presentation
- Determining Title I Set-Asides (PDF)
Four Methods for Determining New Mandatory Title I, Part A Set-Asides for Homeless Children