- SERVE: The National Center for Homeless Education at SERVE. The Center provides research, resources, and information enabling communities to address the educational needs of children and youth experiencing homelessness.
- National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY): NAEHCY connect educators, parents, advocates, researchers, and service providers to ensure school enrollment and attendance, and overall success for children and youth whose lives have been disrupted by the lack of safe, permanent, and adequate housing.
- US Department of Education (DOE): DOE's mission is to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless: The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children, and individuals throughout Colorado.
- Hunger Free Colorado: The organization addresses policy change, collaborative programming, and strategic resource development, targeted awareness building, and measuring progress. It was formed from the restructuring of the Colorado Anti-Hunger Network and Colorado Food Bank Association.
- United Way 211 Information: 2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember and universally recognizable number that makes a critical connection between individuals and families in need and the appropriate community-based organizations and government agencies. 211 online has a database of local resources at your fingertips.
School & District Info
* * CDE will be closed on Monday, February 20 for the President's Day holiday. * *