Summits and Workshops
- 2013 PWR CGP Workshop:
- Family-School Partnering at the Secondary Level Course
- Mobilizing School-Community Partnerships
The Mobilizing School-Community Partnerships course is a brand new, interactive 2 hour class designed to help schools and school districts develop partnerships with community organizations. The purpose is to support community and educational goals and improvement plans. This six-week course includes how to start a school-community partnership, how to develop key components to successful partnerships, and how to maintain partnership models.
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Define what is a school-community partnership
- Describe the key characteristics of an effective partnership
- List the key dimensions of school-community collaborative arrangements
- Use educational partnership strategies
- Develop a strategic plan for a school-community partnership
- Develop evaluation plan for a school-community partnership
- Summarize current research on school-community partnerships
30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available
The development of this course was supported 100% by the Colorado Graduation Pathways Grant.
Registration link (URL): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SchoolComm