You are here
Upcoming Data Pipeline Town Halls and Trainings
Data Pipeline Town Hall Webinar
Data Pipeline Town Halls are free webinars provided by the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) on Data Pipeline topics. Each week’s* Town Hall will focus on updates to the Pipeline and current and upcoming collections. These webinars also provide a forum for districts, BOCES, and Administrative Units to have questions answered on Data Pipeline.
Agenda for Thursday, February 2, 2023 9:00AM - 10:00AM:
- Open Collections in Data Pipeline
- Special Education December Count
- 4 Day School Week
- School Code Review Committee
Note: All are welcome to the Town Hall Webinars on Data Pipeline. Town Halls will be held every Thursday from 9:00 AM -10:00 AM. There is room for 250 participants on the webinar. To join go to the following:
Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Town Hall meets every other Thursday during the Summer (June, July, August).
- Summer 2022-2023 schedule will be available in late May.
- 2021-2022 Summer Schedule