Staff Training Materials
- Special Education, Staff, and Highly Qualified Data Training and Registration Information (DOCX)
- Highly Qualified Online System Fall 2013 (PPTX)
- Special Education Personnel Qualifications (PPTX)
- Human Resources Snapshot Training: http://www.cde.state.co.us/datapipeline/snap_hr under "Trainings"
- Staff Interchange Training: http://www.cde.state.co.us/datapipeline/inter_staff under "Trainings"
- Special Education Regional Trainings (PPTX)
Data Pipeline Town Hall Webinar
Town Halls are a forum for Districts/BOCES/AUs to have questions answered by CDE. Each Town Hall will focus on a few topics but will be open to any questions you may have in making the transition from ADE to Data Pipeline.
Agenda for Thursday, December 12th 2013, 9:00AM - 10:00AM:
- File Transfer Security
- IdM Clean up of Users
- Directory Walk Through (Emphasis on Board Membership)
- ELPA Sign-off Sheets
- Assessment TCAP Data Pull
- Staff Interchange/HR December/EDIS
- Special Education December Count
- Student Interchange/End of Year
NOTE: All are welcome to the Town Hall Webinars on Data Pipeline. Town Halls will be held every Thursday from 9:00 AM -10AM. There is room for 600 participants on the webinar. Dial in number is 1-866-764-6750