The Statewide Standard Course Code system is a single file which contains course code mapping the a Local Education Agencies local course code to a statewide course code. Colorado Department of education has made a decision to use the SCED codes for the statewide standard course codes. The course codes are required as part of the Teacher Student Data Link collection.
File Layout and Definitions
- Template for uploading a file to the SSCC system - This link opens an Excel spreadsheet that districts can use to fill out and then upload into the SSCC system. Please remember to remove the header of the spreadsheet before uploading to the SSCC system.
- SSCC Overview - This video provides and explanation of SCED codes and why they are needed.
- SSCC Quick Start Guide (DOC) - This document is a Quick Start Guide that will walk you through accessing the system.
- SSCC Login - This video provides an overview of the SSCC system and solutions to some common login problems.
- Uploading a file to the SSCC system - This tutorial provides a demonstration on how to use the Upload Feature of the SSCC system.
- Local Course Codes - This tutorial provides a demonstration on how to use the Local Courses Pages of the SSCC.
- SSCC Dashboard - This tutorial demonstrates how to use the Dashboard Page of the SSCC system.
Contact: Kevin Smith at Smith_Kevin@cde.state.co.us