The discipline interchange is a set of two files which contain discipline data for the school year. The discipline incident file contains data related to the incident. The discipline action file contains information related to the actions that resulted from the discipline incident . This information is used in the following snapshots: Special Education Discipline and Safety and Discipline (beginning with the 2014-2015 school year).
File Layout and Definitions:
- 2013-2014 Discipline Incident File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2013-2014 Discipline Action File Layout and Definitions (PDF)
- 2013-2014 Discipline Interchange Business Rules – Discipline Incident (XLS)
- 2013-2014 Discipline Interchange Business Rules – Discipline Action (XLS)
- Discipline Interchange Pilot Training (Webinar)
- Configure Internet Explorer to download Excel Files from Cognos (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Discipline Interchange Coming Soon!
Please Continue to Check the Data Pipeline Replacement Site for Additional Information: http://www.cde.state.co.us/rise/ADEReplacement-Rationale.asp
Contact: Kristi Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org