Reapplication and Annual Report
- Guidelines for the 2013 Colorado Preschool Program Reapplication and Annual Report (PDF)
- 2013 Word Template
- Link to online portion of the report: https://edx.cde.state.co.us/cpp11
Every year, CPP-affiliated districts submit an annual report and reapply for next year’s funds. This application and annual report is issued by the Colorado Department of Education, Early Learning & School Readiness Unit. Funding for the Colorado Preschool Program is generated through the School Finance Act as approved by the Colorado General Assembly.
Please Note: The Colorado Preschool Program is not a grant-funded program. Funding will come to the school district as general fund money based on the October 1 or early childhood November 1 alternate student count.
All districts that wish to continue to participate in CPP must complete the application and annual report. Funds for any CPP slots are subject to amendments to the school finance bill.
If no changes are made to Colorado Preschool Program funding, the approved number of children currently allocated to each district will remain the same. If there are any changes to CPP allocations, we will notify you as soon as possible.
For the 2013 report, we have some significant changes in reporting.
- A Word template will be sent out that combines the assurances page, most of the online report, and the comprehensive plan.
- The only thing that will need to be mailed to our office will be the signed assurances page.
- There will be an online collection to check for updating district council and site information.
CPP Coordinators and District Advisory Councils should review last year’s report and comprehensive plan and compile updated information. Let us know if you have questions.