|Important Dates to Remember:
CPP Funding and the October Count: Guidelines
- The state legislature authorizes the Colorado Preschool Program as part of the School Finance Act.
- CPP funds are calculated and distributed according to the School Finance Formula.
- Funding is provided at 0.5 FTE for each child.
- Children not eligible to be counted during the count period are not funded.
- Projected PPR is located here: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdefinance/publicschoolfinanceactof1994-fy2015-16
- Total funding to a district is calculated by multiplying the total CPP FTE included in the count by the school district’s per pupil revenue (PPR).
- Law prohibits children receiving state per pupil revenue through both the Colorado Preschool Program and early childhood special education.
- Serving One Child with Two “Slots”
- Duplicate Counts
- November 2 as an Alternate Early Childhood Count
- ECARE and the October Count
- What Records Must Be Kept for October Count
If you have any questions about the October or November count please contact Cathrine Floyd at 303-866-6602 or email@example.com.