Colorado Preschool Program (CPP)
Colorado Department of Education
201 E. Colfax, Room 105
Denver, CO 80203
- Please visit our Family Information page.
- If you have concerns about your child's learning and development, please contact your local Child Find Coordinator .
Prospective Preschool Teachers
- For Early Childhood Teacher requirements from the Colorado Department of Human Services
- For early childhood professional educator licensing requirements, please contact the Colorado Department of Education Educator Licensing Unit .
- For information about director qualifications, please call the CDHS director qualification hotline at 303-866-4722.
Preschool Information and Early Childhood Data Requests
CPP Regional Support Specialists:
Regional Support Specialists are responsible for technical assistance within the regions which are listed below. Please contact them for the following needs:
- CPP policy and regulation questions
- Program implementation advice
- Classroom visitation requests
- Results Matter assessment program needs
Mary Jo DePriest