CPP Regional Support Specialists
Regional Support Specialists are responsible for technical assistance within the regions which are listed below. Please contact them for the following needs:
- CPP policy and regulation questions
- Program implementation advice
- Classroom visitation requests
- Results Matter assessment program needs
Prospective Preschool Teachers
- For Early Childhood Teacher requirements from the Colorado Department of Human Services
- For early childhood professional educator licensing requirements, please contact the Colorado Department of Education Educator Licensing Unit .
- For information about director qualifications, please call the CDHS director qualification hotline at 303-866-4722.