Through program evaluation, a program can gain insight into its efforts to prepare children for success in school and to support families.
To document how your program addresses this area, you may consider including in your comprehensive plan:
- Child outcomes and gains measured through Results Matter assessment tools
- Results of parent surveys and Family Outcome surveys
- Tracking children’s progress when they enter the K-12 system Reviewing the elements of the comprehensive plan annually
- Reports from the district advisory council on-site monitoring visits, which must occur two times per year.
- Summary of reports and presentations to the school board or other community stakeholders
- A description of the quality improvements plans