CPP Online Handbook: Comprehensive Plan
Family involvement is a foundation of the Colorado Preschool Program. Partnerships with families form the foundation for family involvement through the school years. What are the roles and expectations of parents whose children are served in CPP?
To document how your program addresses this area, you may consider including in your comprehensive plan:
- A description of the roles and expectations of parents and guardians in your program
- A list and description of family events held throughout the year
- A description of how families contribute to your program (not limited to volunteering)
- A description of the process for home visits and family conferences
- A description of how familiesí involvement and contributions to the CPP district advisory council