Colorado Department of Human Services Resources
All classrooms that include CPP-funded children must be licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS). You may obtain licensing information by calling (303) 866-5958 or
1-800-799-5876. They have a staff directory page, as well.
- CDHS Child Care Licensing Home Page
- CDHS Rules Regulating Child Care Centers
- Quick Reference:
- Department of Public Health and Environment: State Board of Health Rules and Regulations Governing the Health and Sanitation of Child Care Facilities in the State of Colorado found here:http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CDPHE-Main/CBON/1251595089423 under Child, Infant, and Adolescent Health.
- Colorado Preschool Program Requirements
- Colorado Preschool Program Staff Requirements