You are here
Teacher Appreciation Week Deals and Discounts
Colorado Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6, 2022
During Teacher Appreciation Week, CDE wants to share our gratitude for the hard work and dedication of all teachers. To share their appreciation, many companies offer educator discounts during Teacher Appreciation Week and some have discounts year-round. We put together a list of deals and discounts for teachers. Many of these offers require a school or district ID.
Teachers should also check with their districts for employee discount programs or, if they are a member, with the National Education Association (NEA) for members-only benefits and discounts. Some deals may only be valid for Teacher Appreciation Week, and educators should check with the retailers directly regarding any discounts.
Do you know of a deal or discount that we should include in this list? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jump to a section:
- Barnes & Noble: 25% off in-store purchases and 10% off of cafe purchases.
- Half Price Books: Sign up for the Educator Discount Card for a 10% discount year-round.
- Libro.fm: Educators get free audiobooks each month through the Audiobook Listening Copy program. During Teacher Appreciation Week, educators will get two extra audiobooks for free.
- Scholastic: Discounts on book sets in the exclusive teacher store.
- Champion: all members of the education community, including retired teachers, can receive 10% off at Champion online after verification.
- Gel Pro: 25% off online purchases.
- JCrew: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- L.L. Bean: Get a 10% discount on your order.
- Loft: Teachers get 15% off when they show their current teacher ID in stores. Teachers can also sign up for a newsletter highlighting exclusive teacher perks.
- Madewell: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- TOMS: 10% off for teachers after verifying eligibility.
- Vineyard Vines: 15% off for teachers after verifying eligibility.
- Teacher Stylebox: Try free for 30 days.
- ModCloth: 20% off after verifying eligibility.
- Cole Haan: 20% off with valid school email.
- Adidas: 30% off online and in-store, and 20% off at factory outlets after verifying eligibility.
- Reebok: 50% off for teachers after verifying identity.
- DickBlick Art Supplies: Exclusive discounts & free lesson plans.
- Michael's: 15% off all in-store purchases.
- Oriental Trading: Discounts on select teacher supplies and craft materials.
- JOANN: join JOANN Teacher Rewards and save 15% on every purchase, every day.
- Home Chef: Offering a 50% first order discount to teachers, in addition to a 10% discount for subsequent orders. Available for new customers only.
- Costco: NEA members will receive a $30 Costco Shop Card with a new Costco membership.
- Bad A** Coffee of Hawaii: 40% off beverages for all staff, teachers and educators with proof of school ID.
- Calm: Free meditation and mindfulness app and resources for teachers.
- Chuze Fitness: April 1 - May 6, all school district employees, teachers, administrators and staff can join any Colorado Chuze Fitness location and get 60 days for free. Must sign up in person and show school ID or proof of employment.
- Down Dog for Schools: Free yoga and fitness apps available for free to students and teachers.
- Headspace: K-12 educators, administrators and staff members of any school or university are eligible for a free membership.
- 23andMe: Teachers save $20 to $100 on select DNA kits.
- Topgolf: 10% off game play, 20% off select monthly memberships.
- Movejoy: Free access to Movejoy exercise accountability web app for teachers.
- Academic Superstore: Discounted school supplies to U.S. educators.
- Amazon Prime Student: Anyone with a .edu email account can enjoy Amazon Student (a version of Amazon Prime) for free for six months. You’ll get free, two-day shipping, textbook discounts for rentals, and purchase.
- Office Depot: Office Depot is offering free same-day delivery and free curbside pick up.
- Pencils.com: 10% off all orders with valid teacher ID.
- Budget Truck Rental: get 20% off local moves and 15% off one-way moves with code TEACH.
- Eduporium: Get a 20% discount on most products.
- Overstock.com: Club O is free for one year after verifying identity.
- Colorado Rockies: Teachers, support staff and administrators can purchase discounted tickets for homestands against the Kansas City Royals, May 14 and 15, and San Francisco Giants, May 16-18.
- YogaSix: Free Outdoor Yoga Class for teachers at the Edgewater Public Market at 6 p.m. Friday, May 6. 15% off Unlimited Membership for all teachers. Booking information on Instagram.
- Adobe: 60% off any Creative Cloud purchase.
- Apple: Up to $200 off a new Mac and up to $30 off a new iPad.
- AT&T: Select educator discounts on monthly phone service plans through AT&T’s Signature Discount Program. Employee ID or school email is required.
- PBS: Free access to digital curriculum resources.
- Microsoft: save on select Microsoft Surface products, up to $300.
- Xfinity: teacher-exclusive offers and a $100 VISA prepaid card with new residential service sign up.