You are here
Teacher Appreciation Week Deals and Discounts
Colorado Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8, 2020
During Teacher Appreciation Week, CDE wants to share our gratitude for the hard work and dedication of all teachers. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, special deals are available for teachers to thank them for all they do.
We know teachers spend a lot of their own money for classroom supplies, and many companies are also aware of this. To share their appreciation, many companies offer educator discounts during Teacher Appreciation Week and some have discounts year-round. We put together a list of deals and discounts for teachers. Many of these offers require a school or district ID.
For a full list of deals, visit Teachers.org or BoredTeachers.com. Also, teachers should check with their districts for employee discount programs or, if they are a member, with the National Education Association (NEA) for members-only benefits and discounts. Some deals may only be valid for Teacher Appreciation Week, and educators should check with the retailers directly regarding any discounts.
Do you know of a deal or discount that we should include in this list? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jump to a section:
- Amazon Prime Student: Anyone with a .edu email account can enjoy Amazon Student (a version of Amazon Prime) for free for six months. You’ll get free, two-day shipping, textbook discounts for rentals, and purchase.
- Academic Superstore: Discounted school supplies to U.S. educators.
- The Container Store: Sign up for the free Organized Teacher program for special discounts all year.
- Office Depot: Get 5X back in rewards (10%) on purchases using code 25786211 in-store and online through May 9. Office Depot is also offering free same-day delivery and free curbside pick up.
- Pencils.com: 10 percent off all orders with valid teacher ID.
- DickBlick Art Supplies: Exclusive discounts & free lesson plans.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store: 15% off on purchases every day both in-store and online.
- Michael's: 15% off all in-store purchases.
- Oriental Trading: Discounts on select teacher supplies and craft materials.
- Libro.fm: Educators get free audiobooks each month through the Audiobook Listening Copy program. During Teacher Appreciation Week, educators will get two extra audiobooks for free.
- Barnes & Noble: 25% off in-store purchases and 10% off of cafe purchases.
- Thrift Books: 15% off all used class book sets.
- Half Price Books: Sign up for the Educator Discount Card for a 10% discount year-round
- Scholastic: Discounts on book sets in the exclusive teacher store.
- Bruegger's Bagels: Teachers with ID get a free medium drip or iced coffee with any purchase and a $10 off a catering order of at least $75 with the code TENOFF75.
- Champion: all members of the education community, including retired teachers, can receive 10% off at Champion online after verification.
- Gel Pro: 25 percent off online purchases.
- JCrew: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- Loft: Teachers get 15% off when they show their current teacher ID in stores. Teachers can also sign up for a newsletter highlighting exclusive teacher perks.
- Madewell: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- TOMS: 10% off for teachers after verifying eligibility.
- Adobe: 60 percent off any Creative Cloud purchase.
- Apple: Up to $200 off a new Mac and up to $30 off a new iPad.
- AT&T: Select educator discounts on monthly phone service plans through AT&T’s Signature Discount Program. Employee ID or school email is required.
- PBS: Free access to digital curriculum resources.