Home Schooling in Colorado
C.R.S. 22-33-104.5 Home-Based Education
Welcome to the Home Schooling section of the CDE Web site! Did you know Colorado law
recognizes that parents have the primary right and obligation to
choose the proper education and training for children under their care and supervision?
In this section you'll find a copy of Colorado Home School Law, how to get started home schooling your child, and a resources link to home school organizations that provide information on networking, support groups, curricula and testing.
- FAQs (Help! How Do I Get Started?)
- Home School Resources
- Home-Based Education Enrollment 2006-2011[PDF]
- Home School Law
- School Attendance Law
- General Assembly Resolution
- CSAP Testing for home-based students
- Colorado P-12 Academic Standards - A guide to determine the elements and concepts to identify in the curriculum you choose for your student(s).