You are here
Remote Learning Resources for SEL, Mental Health and Behavior
Our CDE SED/SEL/Affective Needs Team is committed to supporting schools and families while in-person learning has been suspended. We recognize the selection of materials, resource location and delivery of instruction can be overwhelming so our team has collected resources and tools specific to Social Emotional Learning, Affective Needs, Behavior, and Mental Health that may be useful during this time as you plan for students.
Consistent with our mission, we are providing evidence-based practices and supports from national, state and local groups. These shared resources do not serve as CDE guidance for delivering services remotely.
Browse Resources for Learning at Home
The following resources are offered for consideration during the time of remote instruction due to COVID-19. This list does not comprehensively cover all possible resources. The listed resources are provided for information only. The Colorado Department of Education does not endorse, represent, or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, services, or other materials provided by these educational service providers. Any reliance upon any information, content, materials, products, services, or vendors included on or found through this listing shall be at the discretion of the user.
Social Emotional Learning
- PBIS: 4 Resources to Support Students During the Pandemic
- PBIS Remote Learning Behavior Matrix
- PBIS Tips for COVID-19
- RedCritter - 30 Days Free (system with rewards, online classroom management tools)
- Rethink Behavioral Health
- Ten Positive Behavior Support Strategies
- American School Counselor Association
- CASEL Modules
- Colorado School Safety & Resource Center
- Common Sense
- Distance Support Contact Form
- Mountain Plains Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Learning Heroes: Tools for Parents
- Microsoft Family Learning Center
- Multilingual Parenting Tip Sheets
- Parent Guide for Remote Learning
- Parents' Guide to School Success
- PBIS: 5 Essentials for Families
- Remote Learning Instructional Strategies: CDE Webinar
- Restraint & Seclusion: Resource Document (US Department of Education website)
- Scholastic Learn at Home (free)
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (720) 603-3000
Email Bill Brown
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.
Connect With Us