Training and information is available in various formats noted below. Please note that these training workshops are reserved first for Colorado School District and Administrative Unit personnel who work directly with children with autism spectrum disorders and parents of those children. All other reservations have been added to the waiting list and you will be notified at the registration deadline if there are open spaces.
Jump to Section:
This is a list of trainings requiring attendance in person.
Toolkit for the Educational Evaluation of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
This two-day training was created for all school personnel who evaluate individuals for special education services.
We are currently offering this training throughout the state, find the location below nearest you and click on the date/location for more information, to register to attend, and to access the flyer.
- September 19-20, 2017 - Steamboat Springs, CO
- October 16-17, 2017 - Greeley, CO
- November 7-8, 2017 - Pueblo West, CO
The Colorado Department of Education is partnering with the Kansas TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports Group and the Nebraska Autism Spectrum Disorders Network to bring a comprehensive series of webinar trainings to their educators, families, and related service professionals.
All webinars are offered two times on the day scheduled:
2:00pm – 2:45pm MT
and 3:30pm – 4:15pm MT
Titles of Webinars
- Self-Care: Your Work is as Good as You Are (9/13/2017, 2pm)
- The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment Placement Program (9/20/2017, 2 pm)
- ABLLS-R Part 1 - An Overview (09/27/2017, 2 pm)
- ABLLS-R Part 2 - Using the ABLLS-R to Develop a Verbal Behavior Program (10/4/2017, 2 pm)
More coming soon . . .
No opportunities at this time.
Brooke Carson, Ph.D.
Email Brooke Carson