You are here
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) Manual (UNDER REVISION)
- Colorado Continuous Improvement Process; Understanding Determinations (PDF)
- 2017 Standard Record Review including Early Childhood and Transition Age Students (PDF)
Colorado Continuous Improvement Process General Supervision and Monitoring Webinar
New Process Review for all Administrative Units and BOCES Directors. This webinar from 05/21/2018 provided the following information:
- The 6-year CCIP Gen. Supervision/Monitoring CYCLE
- The 2018-2019 SY Schedule
- The AU/BOCES selection process
- The process
- Who is on the teams facilitating the CCIP visits
- Opportunity to get answers to your questions
Directions: The PowerPoint will open in another tab within your browser. This document is protected, click "Read Only" to view it. Go to SlideShow (tab at the top) and then click on "From the Beginning" to play
ESSU Schedule for General Supervision and Monitoring Engagement
This schedule is intended to support a partnership between the Department and each Administrative Unit to meet the requirements outlined in 1 CCR 301-8 (7.05) and 34 CFR 300.(149, 600, 601, 602, 606, 607, and 608). The schedule is further designed to provide a framework for systemic general supervision and monitoring by the Department. Every effort will be made to adhere to the schedule; however, there may be circumstances that require general monitoring activities outside of the published schedule. Such circumstances will be determined on a case by case basis.
Student Record Review Documents
For more information, please contact (interim):
Email Fran Herbert
Phone: (303) 866-6604
Email Michael Ramirez
Phone: (303) 866-6691
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.