You are here
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) Manual (UNDER REVISION)
- AU Determination Guide 2018 & 2019 (PDF)
- Technical Document - How the CDE ESSU Made Determinations 2019 (PDF)
- 2019 Standard Record Review including Early Childhood and Transition Age Students (PDF) Please contact Cindy Petersen if an alternate version of this document is needed.
- Standard Record Review Instructions 2019 (PDF) Please contact Cindy Petersen if an alternate version of this document is needed.
ESSU Schedule for General Supervision and Monitoring Engagement
This schedule is intended to support a partnership between the Department and each Administrative Unit to meet the requirements outlined in 1 CCR 301-8 (7.05) and 34 CFR 300.(149, 600, 601, 602, 606, 607, and 608). The schedule is further designed to provide a framework for systemic general supervision and monitoring by the Department. Every effort will be made to adhere to the schedule; however, there may be circumstances that require general monitoring activities outside of the published schedule. Such circumstances will be determined on a case by case basis.
For more information, please contact:
Candace Hawkins, Esq.
Director, General Supervision & Monitoring
Email Candace Hawkins
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.