- Annual Performance Report (APR)
- Administrative Unit (AU) State Performance Plan Indicator Profiles - Reports to the Public
- IDEA 2004 requires state's to report to the public on each AU's performance compared to state targets and state performance for 14 indicators from the State Performance Plan (SPP). Indicators reported to the public are a mixture of performance and compliance indicators.
- Colorado's Level of Determination
- Monitoring - Continuous Improvement Monitoring Process (CIMP)
- Special Education Data Reports
- State Performance Plan (SPP)
Colorado's Level of Determination
34 CFR §300.603 requires that the U.S. Department of Education-Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) make determinations based on information provided by the State in the State's annual performance report, information obtained through monitoring visits, and any other public information made available. OSEP determines if the State:
- Meets Requirements;
- Needs Assistance;
- Needs Intervention;
- Needs Substantial Intervention
in its ability to carry out the duties required of Part B of the Act.
On June 27, 2012, Colorado received its determination letter for the FFY 2010-2011. Colorado is in the Meets Requirement category for the first year.
- Determination Letter (PDF)
If you have problems with broken links on this page, please contact our Web Coordinator and be sure to copy the URL into the email to reference the page with the problem.