- Annual Performance Report (APR)
- Administrative Unit (AU) State Performance Plan Indicator Profiles - Reports to the Public
- IDEA 2004 requires state's to report to the public on each AU's performance compared to state targets and state performance for 14 indicators from the State Performance Plan (SPP). Indicators reported to the public are a mixture of performance and compliance indicators.
- Colorado's Level of Determination
- State Performance Plan (SPP)
- State Performance Plan - Training Materials
If you have problems with broken links on this page, please contact our Web Coordinator and be sure to copy the URL into the email to reference the page with the problem.