You are here
Fourteen disabilities have been identified under ECEA. NOTE: Some of these disabilities have sub-menus on the right to sort their information.
Those persons from three to twenty-one years of age who, by reason of one or more of the following conditions, are unable to receive reasonable benefit from general education.
Were You Looking For . . .?
Additional Educator Resources
- Adapted Physical Education (APE)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Instructional Accommodations
- Instructional Standards
- Literacy and Students with a Disability
- Mental Health
- Multilingual Learners
- Preschool Special Education / Child Find
- Secondary Transition
- Special Education Guidance Documents
- Significant Support Needs (SSN)
- Technical Assistance Documents
Other CDE/State Links:
- ECEA Eligibility Categories Training
- Family, School and Community Resources and Support for supporting parents and children with disabilities
- Medicaid Extended School Health (MESH) Program
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS):
- SWAAAC: State Wide Assistive Technology, Augmentative Alternative Communication
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.