Indicator 8 Parent Survey 2012-2013
Under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Colorado is required to develop a State Performance Plan (SPP) that evaluates the State’s efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of IDEA Part B and how the State will improve its implementation. The SPP contains measurable and rigorous targets in 20 indicators that were established by the US Department of Education. Colorado uses a parent survey to measure Indicator 8: Parent Involvement. We want to thank families for taking the time to help us improve education and services for students with disabilities by the completion of this survey.
There are five ways to participate in the survey:
- Visit the following website http://www2.cde.state.co.us/scripts/spedpq/survey.asp
- Call 303-866-6846 inside the Metro Denver area or 1-877-834-0588 outside Metro Denver
- Complete the survey you received with your letter and mail it in the enclosed envelope
- Complete the survey you received with your letter and fax it to 303-866-6767
- Send the survey via email to email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the 2012-2013 Indicator 8 Parent Survey! Please respond by June 21, 2013 for your results to be included. Your input is important because it counts!
For more information, please contact Cindy Dascher, Supervisor, Family and School Partnering, at 303-866-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email News Service
For receive news and announcements from CDE, be sure to sign up with the Communications Division.