Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee (CSEAC) - Subcommittees
Standing Subcommittees are:
- Public Policy and Legislative: Stays abreast of and disseminates information affecting education of children/youth with disabilities through electronic mail to members.
- Communications: Formulates and carries out plans to exchange information statewide.
- Bylaws and Procedures: Proposes changes to bylaws as necessary (Bylaws: November 18, 2010) (PDF)
- State Performance Plan: Advises on the development and implementation of the Colorado Special Education State Performance Plan
- Membership Nomination: Searches for and proposes new committee members to serve for six years (three 2-year terms).