Standing Subcommittees are:
- Public Policy and Legislative: Stays abreast of and disseminates information affecting education of children/youth with disabilities through electronic mail to members.
- Communications: Formulates and carries out plans to exchange information statewide.
- Bylaws and Procedures: Proposes changes to bylaws as necessary (Bylaws: November 18, 2010) (PDF)
- State Performance Plan: Advises on the development and implementation of the Colorado Special Education State Performance Plan
- Membership Nomination: Searches for and proposes new committee members to serve for six years (three 2-year terms).
- Membership Information (PDF)
- Notice of Vacancies!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Colorado Department of Education or the Colorado State Board of Education.