CSEAC is a state level committee mandated by federal and state law. Members are interested in the quality of education received by children/youth with disabilities. The committee includes parents of and individuals with disabilities, educational service providers, administrators and representatives from a variety of related agencies. Participation is statewide and representative of diverse disabilities.
- Brochure (PDF)
All Learners are respected and challengged with high expectations, their needs are met, and student aspirations for success are fulfilled (adopted April 21, 2005)
Our mission is to actively represent children/youth with disabilities and impact decisions made on their behalf to enhance the quality of educational services (adopted July 31, 1998)
CSEAC - State Level
- Annual Reports
- Position Statement: Mental Health Posiiton Statement Prepared by CSEAC Ad Hoc Committee, 6 pages (PDF)
- The Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee (CSEAC) honors winners of the "People First" Awards.
- Current and Past Recipients of People First Awards (Coming Soon)
- Person First Flyer (PDF)
CSEAC - Local Level
- Current Local SEACs in the State, October 2011 (PDF)
- "The Power of Partnership" A Guide for Local SEACs in Colorado (PDF)
- Local SEACs Shared Ideas (PDF)
- Brochure: Forming a Local Special Education Advisory Committee (PDF)
- Insert to Brochure (PDF)
To contact a CSEAC member or for further information:
David Ramer, Program Assistant
Phone: (303) 866-6943 Fax: (303) 866-6767
Please state that your email message is for CSEAC.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Colorado Department of Education or the Colorado State Board of Education.