- Administrative Unit (AU) State Performance Plan Indicator Profiles - Reports to the Public
IDEA 2004 requires the State to report to the public on each AU's performance compared to state targets and state performance for 14 indicators from the State Performance Plan/Annual Performance Report (SPP/APR). Indicators reported to the public are a mixture of performance and compliance indicators.
- Colorado's Level of Determination
- Monitoring - Continuous Improvement Monitoring Process (CIMP)
- Special Education Data Reports
- Data Reports Walk-Through (PDF)
- State Performance Plan/Annual Performance Report (SPP/APR)
- Results Driven Accountability (RDA)
For more information, or if you would like a hard copy of the SPP/APR:
Wendy Sawtell, Part B and State Performance Plan Coordinator
Phone: (303) 866-6749
If you have problems with broken links on this page, please contact our Web Coordinator and be sure to copy the URL into the email to reference the page with the problem.