In the 2016-2017 school year, districts reported suspensions and expulsion by the Type of Incident and by the Race/Ethnicity and Gender of students involved. The files below reflect the Race/Ethnicity and Gender of the students who were suspended and/or expelled.
Because a student could be suspended more than one time in a school year or could be suspended and later expelled, these tables reflect the number of students by incident. They also contain an Unduplicated Count of students.
District Level Data
- 2017-18 Discipline by Race (XLS) (Updated 8-30-2018)
- 2017-18 Discipline by Gender (XLS) (Updated 8-30-2018)
- 2016-17 Discipline by Race (XLS)
- 2016-17 Discipline by Gender (XLS)
10-Year Trend Data
- 2017-18 State Suspension and Expulsion Incident Rates and Reasons (XLS)
- 2016-17 State Suspension and Expulsion Incident Rates and Reasons (XLS)
For additional information, E-Mail: Annette Severson