You are here
Mobility / Stability Statistics - Previous School Years
The mobility calculation timeframe was modified in the 2017-2018 school year so that only entries and exits that occur from the October Count date to the end of the school year are included in the calculation. Students must have a gap in attendance of more than 10 days for a move to be considered mobile.
- CDE’s Dropout Prevention and Student Re-engagement office: This office supports programs and strategies that support pro-active and responsive efforts to increase engagement in learning.
- CDE’s Office of Student Supports provides support to districts focused on students and their families who encounter multiple vulnerabilities, including poverty, homelessness, and/or foster care.
- CDE’s Migrant Education Office works to provide equitable resources and outcomes to ensure that all migrant children/youth are postsecondary and workforce ready and that all families are empowered to succeed.
- Data Requests – Visit CDE’s Data Request page
- Additional Questions – Email Reagan Ward, email@example.com