The purpose of the EDX committee is to help guide the vision of a next-generation data exchange system and collaborate with technology peers across the state. This committee is open to everyone who has interest in data exchange.
The next meeting is scheduled for Friday, August 5, 2011 at 10:00 am - 12 Noon.
Mesa County Valley 51
930 Ute Ave
Grand Junction, CO 81501
August 5th 2011 Agenda (DOC)
- The future of ADE (Automated Data Exchange) 2.0/3.0
- IEP - State Hosted System
- District Initiatives
- State Sponsored Student Information System
- The Results from the Statewide Technology Survey
- Educator ID and Course Codes
- Teacher Student Data Link
- Roundtable Discussion
- Growth Model Version 3
Documents for August 5th Meeting
If you do not have time attend the meeting at CDE, you can also connect to the meeting on Adobe Connect at http://connect.cboces.org/edx/
The dial up number to listen and participate is 1-866-764-6750.
EDX as a google groups page http://groups.google.com/group/coloradoedxc
For additional information, E-Mail:
Dennis St. Hilaire