You are here
Designated Agency Reauthorization Checklist
Preparing to Submit
Am I in the Right Place?
Use this checklist to gather the supporting information you’ll need to submit to CDE when submitting for reauthorization of all approved endorsement areas.
- Entity name
- Main contact name, role or title, email address, phone, and mailing address
- Identify the endorsement areas offered by your program
- Complete the Program Report
Key Outcomes: Additional Submissions
Matrices: Endorsement Standards and Educator Quality Standards
- Complete the Teacher Quality Standards Matrix and/or the Principal Quality Standards Matrix as applicable
- All Designated Agencies that offer a Special Education Generalist alternative program must also complete the Special Education Generalist matrix.
- Depending upon the variety of endorsement areas offered in your program, you may complete more than one Teacher Quality Standard matrix. For example you may complete one for elementary and one for secondary endorsement areas.
- Endorsement Coursework Tables
- Syllabi/Training Modules
Data/Evidence of Candidate Learning/ Performance
Please choose three (3) or more forms of candidate learning/performance evidence from the list below:
- Candidate performance assessments
- Candidate work samples
- Fieldwork evaluation ratings
- Fieldwork qualitative descriptions.
- Stakeholder survey results
- Stakeholder focus group findings
Submit Additional Program Information
- Document any additional information that your program would like to share with CDE
- The submission form includes a freeform text area for you to share any additional information
Prepare Information to Submit Your Application
- Collect or complete all required documentation listed in the sections above before accessing the online application
- Please note: You must complete the application submission process in one session; in-progress applications cannot be saved and completed at a later time
- Once you have all of the required documentation, the application requires less than 10 minutes to complete
- Remember, certain documents noted previously must be combined into single files before you submit them
Once you have gathered all of the information listed above, you are ready to begin the online process!
- After you submit, you will receive an email confirmation and copy of your submission
- If you don’t receive the confirmation, check the junk/spam folder in your email program
- Save the confirmation email as a receipt of your submission
- If you have questions about the status of your application, contact CDE: Educator_Development@cde.state.co.us