You are here
Other State Laws Impacting Public Libraries
Other Quick Guides or excerpts from the Colorado Revised Statutes related to formation or operation of Colorado public libraries.
- Law on Forming Libraries (PDF)
- Fair Campaign Practices Act (PDF)
- Local Government Budget Calendar (PDF)
- Financial Management Manual for Colorado Local Governments (PDF)
- Sunshine Laws/Open Meetings (PDF)
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) (PDF)
- Library Records Retention and Disposal of Records
- Public Library Filtering
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights (TABOR) (PDF)
- TABOR, Gallagher, and Mill Levies (PDF)
For additional information, contact the Colorado State Library, 303-866-6900.