- CASL (Colorado Association of School Libraries) is for school library media professionals.
- CoProLib (Colorado's Programming Librarians) is designed for library staff in Colorado to exchange information on adult, teen and children's programming. The list's primary focus is public libraries, but staff from other types of libraries are welcome to participate.
- Correctional Education Association, Special Interest Group (CEA SIG) Forums are for librarians working in correctional facilities to exchange ideas and discuss current trends in correctional libraries.
- Creation and Makerspaces in Libraries is a place to share ideas, information, resources and questions regarding creation and makerspaces in libraries.
- C'YAAL (Colorado Young Adult Advocates in Libraries) is for all Teen and Young Adult librarians.
- CYS-Lib is for all youth service librarians working with children in Colorado in public libraries. School librarians also welcome.
- DART is for people in Colorado libraries who are using the Library Research Service’s reference tracking software.
- Libnet is for all Colorado librarians.
- LM_NET is a national school library list.
To subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org; Message: subscribe LM_NET
- MPLA-L is for the Mountain Plains Library Assoc.
To subscribe: email@example.com; Message: subscribe MPLA-L
- prison-l is a national email list for correctional librarians, sponsored by ALA’s Library Services to Prisoners Forum.
To subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PUBLIB is for public librarians and those interested in public libraries.
- PUBYAC is an international email list for youth librarians.
- SchoolLibraryHotline is a Colorado school library email list to provide support, ideas, collaboration, professional development opportunities and more for school librarians statewide.
- yalsa-lockdown is a national email list for librarians serving incarcerated youth, sponsored by ALA’s YALSA - Young Adult Library Services Association.
To subscribe: email@example.com
For additional information contact Gene Hainer, 303-866-6900.