Register for the 2015 Fall Youth Services Workshops
Registration is now open for the 2015 Fall Youth Services Workshops:
- Monday, October 5, Walking Mountains Science Center, Avon
- Thursday, October 8, Ridgway State Park, Ridgway (Visitor's Center at Dutch Charlie Entrance)
- Tuesday, October 13, Colorado Youth Outdoors Swift Ponds, Fort Collins (4927 E. County Rd. 36 Ft. Collins, CO 80528)
- Monday, November 2, 21c Library, Colorado Springs
We will cover:
- Summer learning programs in general, including their importance, impact, and reach
- The 2016 summer program theme of health and wellness for all ages
- Upcoming State Park pass circulation program
- Whatever is on your mind!
- A special guest speaker(s) from CLEL to present on supporting young children and their families (specific topics to vary at each location)
- Lunch will be provided
None--the workshops are FREE this year!
Contact Beth Crist, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-866-6908