CATS 2014 Winter Workshop Resources
- STEAM in Everyday (PPT)
- STEAM Activity Ideas and App List
- DIY Ice Cream
- Make Your Own Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Find Iron in Your Cereal
- Other free apps mentioned by participants: AR Flashcards, Ocarina 2
2013 Fall Youth Services Workshop Presentation Slides
- 2013 Fall Youth Services Workshop Handouts
- Summer Reading Program Tips from Your Colorado Library Colleagues (PDF)
- STEM Programs in Colorado Libraries (PDF)
- Resources for More Information on STEM in Libraries (PDF)
- STEM/Bubbles Workshop Bibliography (PDF)
- Secret Bubble Formula (PDF)
- Bubble Songs for Storytime (PDF)
- Bubbles for Babies (PDF)
- Bubbles for Toddlers (PDF)
- Bubbles for Preschoolers (PDF)
- Floating Bubbles for Elementary Kids (PDF)
- Science of Blowing Bubbles on Surfaces (PDF)
- Bubbles for Teens (PDF)
- Bubbles for Adults (PDF)
- Makerspace Resources (PDF)
- Free or Almost Free Makerspace Apps (PDF)
- Workshop Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Impact of Summer Reading Annotated Bibliography (PDF)
These studies demonstrate the importance of reading over the summer to reduce summer slide, especially in kids from low-income households.
- Summer Food Service Program (PDF)
Free meals might be available in your community for children this summer. Find out how your library can work with this great food program to help kids read and be healthy this summer!
- Performer List for Summer Reading (XLS)
These are recommendations from Colorado public library staff that have used these performers in the past. For more information , please directly contact the person who has sent the recommendation. To add a performer to the list, email Beth Crist.
- Sample Press Release (DOC)
Please edit as needed and share with your local press
- Sponsor Thank You Certificate in Color (DOC) and B&W (DOC) --NEW!
Just type in your sponsor's name and add your library's name and print out!