Description: Project Encompass is a series of community meetings focused on digital literacy and broadband adoption. Using resources from Project Compass and the Building Digital Communities Project, Project Encompass is an effort to identify and seize opportunities for businesses, non-profits, and governmental entities to partner to more efficiently and effectively help our community members be successful in an increasingly online and mobile business world.
Led by community libraries, Project Encompass invites community stakeholders to participate in solution-based meetings that address local issues and obstacles and increase digital literacy skills and access to adequate broadband.
Host your own Project Encompass community meetings by using the handouts included on this site.
- Sample Agenda [DOC]
- Project Encompass Definitions [DOC]
- Digital Literacy Continuum [PDF]
- Sample Infographic: Benefits of a Digitally Literate Community [PDF]
- Sample Invitation with Talking Points [DOCX]
- Sample Invitation List and Communication Plan [XLSX]
- Project Compass Workbook [PDF]
- Digital Communities [PDF]
Bill and Melinda Gates Videos -
- Libraries: Changing Lives, Transforming Communities
- Libraries: More Than Books
- Libraries: Access to Opportunity
- Libraries: Expanding Boundaries and Shrinking Borders
- Libraries: Linking Seniors in a Digital World
- Libraries: An Intellectual Paradise
Return to Public Library Information home page
For more information, contact 303-866-6900.