Frequently Asked Questions
How do we know who to contact in your Unit?
Click here to find the list of grants supported by our Unit. You'll see the name of the fiscal manager who you can contact with your inquiries.
Programs Supported by the Office of Grants Fiscal
Is it okay to email or fax our Request for Funds to your office?
- Yes! You may email them to email@example.com
- Also, our fax number is (303) 866-6738.
- If you prefer to mail them our address is:
CDE Office of Grants Fiscal
201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 208
Denver, CO 80203-1799
Where can I find answers regarding NCLB?
- Title I Equitable Services in Neighboring Districts - (PDF)
- Guidance on the Transferability Authority - (PDF)
- Non-Regulatory Guidance pertaining to Title 1 Fiscal Issues - (PDF)
How do you account for a Consolidated Schoolwide Program?
Where can I find a sample timesheet, PARs, and Certifications related to Employee Time and Effort for Federal Grant Programs?
- Employee Time and Effort - (PDF)
- Employee Time and Effort - Substitute System and Single Cost Objective - (PDF)