The Field Analyst Support Team (FAST), formerly known as the Audit Team at CDE, ensures compliance with funds received via the Public School Finance Act of 1994 as amended, the Public School Transportation Fund, and the English Language Proficiency Act. The FAST performs compliance audits of school districts every one to four years depending on the student population and other predetermined risk factors. It is the team’s mission to educate and train districts on document requirements needed for audit and to maximize the district’s funding for the aforementioned programs above.
Some forms recommended by the Field Analyst Support Team may contain personally identifiable information of students. Because email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses; forms with PII should not be emailed. Contact the intended recipient to mutually determine enhanced security options for transferring such information.
Dates for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Pupil Enrollment Count Date: Oct. 1, 2015
- Official Mileage Count Date: Oct 1, 2015
- Student October Count Resource Guide 2015 (9/18/15)
- Student October Count Audit Resource Guide Addendum (9/18/15)
- At-Risk Count Resource Guide for 2015
- What's New for September 2015
- Online Authorizer Assurance Form
- Free Lunch Carryover Waiver
- Clarification on the Pupil Count Audit Resource Guide for 2015