CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
CCSP Grant Application Instructions and Required Documents
2017-18 CCSP Grant Application Instructions and Required Documents
Links for all grant-related forms are below. To download a form, right click on a link, select "Save Target As" and choose to save the file to your desktop or personal folder.
- CCSP Grant RFP (pdf)
- CCSP Grant Cover Page and Certification and Assurance (docx)
- 2017-18 CCSP Grant Eligibility (doc)
- 2017-18 CCSP Intent to Submit (link)
- CCSP Grant Budget Template (xlsx)
- CCSP Appendix D-Technology Plan (docx)
- CCSP Appendix E-Library Development Plan (docx)
- CCSP Appendix F-Professional Development Plan (docx)
- CCSP Appendix G-Performance Management Plan (docx)
- CCSP Appendix H-Waivers Sought (docx)
- CCSP Appendix I-Technical Assistance Proposal 2 Year (docx)
- CCSP Appendix I-Technical Assistance Proposal 3 Year (docx)
- CCSP Appendix J-Disclosure Information (docx)
Unless you have received approval to be exempt, you are highly encouraged to attend the CCSP Grant and Application Training prior to submitting your CCSP grant application.
The CCSP Grant and Application Training is offered on a yearly basis in August. Click on the following link to view a schedule of upcoming trainings.
Grant Writing Technical Assistance
The Office of Schools of Choice is no longer offering grant writing consultation. In lieu of this service, the office has prepared technical assistance for grant writers enrichment in particular components of the grant to enhance their ability to address its content goals.
- Discerning and Writing Meaningful Project Goals and Budget Narrative
- Understanding and Writing Curriculum and Program Design (coming soon)
- Effective Planning for Educationally Disadvantaged Students (coming soon)
- The Importance of a Professional Development Plan (coming soon)
- What is Accountability and Accreditation (coming soon)
- Community and Board Governance (coming soon)
- Setting up a Business Office for your Charter School (coming soon)
- Starting Strong: Best Practices In Starting A Charter School
- Colorado Department of Education Grant Writing Resources
- Colorado Department of Education Grant Writing Training
***DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING GRANT APPLICATIONS, BUDGETS AND OTHER REQUIRED FORMS ARE FIRM. DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED AFTER THE POSTED DEADLINES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***