You are here
SBE Meeting - 6/12/19
View June 12, 2019 state board meeting agenda and materials
**Please Note: Due to technical difficulties, the audio portion of the video is missing for the first 48 minutes and 31 seconds of the 6:56:34 recording. Because of this, we are missing the Commissioner's Report and a portion of Superintendent Blackburn's Presentation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Salida Superintendent, David Blackburn's Presentation to the State Board of Education (partial)
- Public Comment
- Accountability Hearing: Minnequa Elementary School
- Dismissal of Charter School Appeal: Liberty Common School vs. Poudre School District
- Review of MOU Denial: HOPE Online Learning Academy Co-Op vs. Aurora Public Schools
- Rulemaking Hearing: Rules for the Longitudinal Analysis of Student Assessments, 1 CCR 301-72
- Information Item: Rulemaking Hearing: Rules for the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools, 1 CCR 301-1
- Information: Rulemaking Timeline for New Rules
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us