You are here
Board Meeting Archives - June 9, 2021
View June 09, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Materials
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Action: Constitution Day Resolution
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment
- Action: Early Literacy Grant Awards
- Information: Comprehensive Literacy State Development Grant Program Update
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-District Online School submitted by Colorado Springs School District 11 on behalf of Spark Online Academy
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-District Online School submitted by Greeley-Evans School District 6 on behalf of District 6 Online Academy
- Action: Approval of Prioritized List of BEST Grants for the 2021-22 Grant Cycle
- Action: Approval of Emergency BEST Grants to Respond to COVID-19
- Action: Elementary, Early Childhood and Special Education Inclusion of Reading Licensure Content Assessment
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Request to reconsider through amendments to the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools; 1 CCR 301-1
For additional information e-mail email@example.com.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us