You are here
Board Meeting Archives - March 10, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Legislative Update
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of 3 mins, with a total of 30 minutes
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- 60-minute Lunch Break
- Action: Update on Risley International Academy of Innovation (Pueblo 60)
- Rulemaking Hearings:
- Rules for the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools, 1 CCR 301-1
- Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR 301-37