You are here
Board Meeting Archives - November 12, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Rulemaking Hearings:
- Rules for the Administration of the School Improvement Plan and Grant Program,1 CCR 301-52
- Rules for the Administration of the Summer School Grant Program for Facility Schools, 1 CCR 301-58
- Rules for the Administration of the Accessible Educational Materials for Students with Print Disabilities Grant Program, 1 CCR 301-70
- *The Board will be accepting written public and virtual public testimony for rulemaking hearings. Written public testimony is strongly encouraged, but if you wish to testify remotely, please register by 10:00 A.M. onNovember 10, 2020, although day-of testimony will be accepted. Please email email@example.com to register and visit http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeboard for more information.
- Dyslexia Working Group Report
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Vote regarding ED 2019-0011 Town of Windsor vs. Colorado Early Colleges-Windsor; Petitioner’s Motion for Reconsideration
- State Board of Education Member Reports