You are here
Board Meeting Archives - February 12, 2020
Legislative Update - Vote on SB20-158-Professional Training For Educators
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Public Comment: The State Board of Education cannot hear comments related to quasi-judicial matters. Please note signs and banners will not be allowed in the state board room during meetings. *If the public would like to provide comment on the Rulemaking Hearings, there will be a separate signup sheet and designated time for these during the hearing.
- Bill Metz Elementary School Monte Vista C-8 School District- Accountability Clock Hearing
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Rulemaking Hearings: Rules for the Administration of the READ Act, 1 CCR 301-92, Rules for the Administration of the Early Literacy Grant Program, 1 CCR 301-90
- Presentation on the Kindergarten School Readiness Data Collection
- Vote on the certification of State Share Entitlements Pursuant to the School Finance Act
- Rulemaking Hearing: Rules for the Administration of the School Leadership Pilot Program, 1 CCR 301-111
- Public Comment *End of Day*