You are here
Board Meeting Archives - November 10, 2021
- Information: Commissioner’s Updates
- Information: Legislative Matters
- Public Comment: In-person and written public comment will be heard in the order in which it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment.
- Action: Regis University’s request for Reauthorization of two Teacher Preparation Endorsement Programs
- Action: Rulemaking Hearings: Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR 301-37; Rules for the Administration of the Educator Recruitment and Retention Program, 1 CCR 301-113; Rules for the Administration of the High School Innovative Learning Pilot Program, 1 CCR 301-110.
Executive Session: The state board will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Action: Vote Regarding Certiorari Petition in John Dewey Institute v. State Board of Education
- Information: Standards Revision Update
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Rules for Standards for Charter Schools and Charter School Authorizers, 1 CCR 301-88
- Public Comment