You are here
Board Meeting Highlights
Please contact the State Board Office at 303-866-6809 if you have questions or need access to documentation.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, until further notice all state board meetings will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams. All State Board of Education meetings are open to the public.
State Board Meeting - June 9 & 10, 2021
Agenda for Wednesday, June 9, 2021 9:00 a.m.
- Action: Constitution Day Resolution
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of three minutes per item, with a total of 30 minutes on the agenda for public comment
- Action: Early Literacy Grant Awards
- Information: Comprehensive Literacy State Development Grant Project
- Lunch Recess
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-District Online School submitted by Colorado Springs School District 11 on behalf of Spark Online Academy
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-District Online School submitted by Greeley-Evans School District 6 on behalf of District 6 Online Academy
- Action: Approval of Prioritized List of BEST Grants for the 2021-22 Grant Cycle
- Action: Approval of Emergency BEST Grants to Respond to COVID-19
- Action: Elementary, Early Childhood and Special Education Inclusion of Reading Licensure Content Assessment
- Action: Notice of Rulemaking: Request to reconsider through amendments to the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools; 1 CCR 301-1
Agenda for Thursday, June 10, 2021 9:00 a.m.
- Information: Legislative Update
- Action: Standards Review Update: Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Action: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Research Request: Full-Day Preschool Pilot Outcomes Study
- Information: CDE Budget Discussion
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Lunch Recess
- Action: Education ReEnvisioned BOCES vs. Colorado Springs School District 11
- Information: Multi-District Online School Application Process
- Information: Online and Remote Learning for Brick and Mortar Students
- Information: Board Member Reports
To view the full agenda for this regular meeting, please go to Board Docs and select the date of the meeting.
Watch Live is only available during scheduled meeting dates and times.