The AEFLA Program Year
At a Glance is a planning calendar and month-to-month guide for keeping track of important due dates in the AEFLA grant cycle.
The Adult Education Initiatives Calendar contains upcoming professional development events--local, regional, state, and national.
Critical Dates is a section of the AEI Calendar. It generally contains upcoming due dates related to the closing of the past fiscal year and the opening of the current fiscal year.
AEFLA Critical Dates FY 2014-15 and 2015-16
- Continuation Applications for FY2016 AEFLA and EL/Civics Grants Issued
See AEFLA Continuation web page
- FY2015-16 Regional Assessment Training
Late summer early fall dates TBA.
- Mandatory Assessment Policy Webinar (State Wide)
- Northern Region
- Metro Region
- Four Corners Region
- Southern Region
- FY2014-15 Final Expenditure Report
October 2015 date TBA
- Annual Performance Report (APR) and Data Certification for FY2014-15
October 30, 2015
- Critical dates related to ABEA Compliance
See Annual ABE Authorization Compliance Time Line