Annually, each grantee must submit a Local Data Entry Procedure to AEI for review. Each Local Data Entry Procedure must answer the following questions:
- Who is the LACES System administrator?
- How will the local program maintain records of LACES user accounts and permissions assigned to staff?
- How will the program ensure staff are properly trained in use of LACES?
- Describe how the program plans to enter intake demographics in LACES. Please attach any local intake forms used. Include how the program will review intake demographics for completeness and accuracy.
- Describe how the local program plans to enter assessments in LACES. Include how the program will review assessment data for completeness and accuracy.
- Describe how the program plans to enter attendance in LACES. Include how the program will review attendance data for completeness and accuracy.
- How will the program review data to ensure enrollment, testing, and performance targets are being reached?
- How will the program review data to improve instruction and program design?
- What safeguards does the program have in place to address data privacy requirements? Please attach any local PII consent/disclosure agreement forms used.