A State Leadership Project (FY02) developed for the Colorado Dept. of Education, Center for At-Risk Education, Adult Education and Family Literacy by the Spring Institute for Intercultural Learning.
EL/Civics Activity Options and Resources
- Civics by the Calendar
- Community Services
- Consumer Economics
- Transportation & Directions
Learner Records of Achievement
- Record of Achievement, version 1
- Record of Achievement, version 2
- Rubrics for CCA
- Writing-Forms and Applications
- Writing-Composition/ Mechanics/Grammar
- Descriptions of Teaching/Assessment Strategies
- Active Listening
- Discovery Learning
- Field Trip
- Guest Speaker
An EL/Civics State Leadership Project funded through P.L. 105-220 (Workforce Investment Act of 1998, Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act, Section 222(a)(2) and 223) by the Colorado Department of Education, Center for At-Risk Education (CARE), Adult Education and Family Literacy, FY2002.
A Project of the Spring Institute for Intercultural Learning.